Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 27 February 2010

A Valentine and Birthday Surprises!!!

Daddy came home to celebrate valentine and my birthday. I did not know anything about it, well that's why it's a surprise!!! He woke me up as early as 7am last Feb 13 with 12 lovely red roses! Awwww, he's the sweetest guy ever!!! My reaction? I feel like my heart stopped beating for 5 seconds... I was speechless. I just kissed and hugged him. I was teary eyed! That was really amazing...

Feb 13 - he came home
Feb 14 - valentine's day
Feb 15 - my 29th birthday
Feb 15 - PAG-IBIG loan application
Feb 17 - Ivo's 4D ultrasound
Feb 20 - OB's checkup
Feb 21 - he came back to KL

Yes, he was here for 9 fruitful days!!!


See how haggard I was, I went home late friday night, then I was awaken by these 12 red lovely roses... how's that...? HAHAHA! I couldn't contain the happiness at that time... That was the best valentine and birthday gift ever!

I thank you Lord for giving me a man who never failed to surprise me every now and then. I love him sooo much...

No comments:

Post a Comment