Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 February 2010

Ivo's 3D/4D Ultrasound

We got even more excited when we finally met him with clear features while he's in my tummy. I had my 3D/4D ultrasound last February 17 (I'm on my 31st week) at OGUSCA in Festival Mall, Filinvest-Alabang. It was a great experience. At first the baby is hiding so we had to go back after 45 minutes so we had our dinner first. When we came back to check on him again, finally he let us see how cute he was... Here are the 3D pics we got. I don't know yet how to upload here his 4D video but I will definitely share that one...

I wonder what Ivo would tell if he saw this blog and I included the picture of his - 'it's a boy'.

Daddy Sherwin couldn't imagine how happy he will be to have this little boy to think that most of the features were all gotten from him. HAHAHA! He no longer wants to go back to KL as he already wants to stay beside me all the time. God has reasons why He's not giving all the options you wanted. God would like to let us think on how to be happy for what we have and understand then accept for what we don't have.

Everything happening right now are all blessings for me. There were some problems but I know that should be a part of it. It's just that I am lucky enough to have Daddy Sherwin in our life and we'll be even luckier to have Ivo in our life. And that is very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment