Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 2 February 2010

So much things to do!

I have so much things to do in my mind -

- full name for baby Ivo
- baby bag
- things to bring to the hospital for my delivery (they said that I should start packing them now)
- first baby Ivo's suits
- crib
- stroller
- feeding accessories
- sleeping accessories
- bathing accessories
- toiletries for baby Ivo
- and a baby room

Now I feel like I'm cramming. I still have 2 months to prepare for all these stuffs.

Aja aja Mommy Rish!

Daddy Sherwin is sooo sweet, he's calling us everyday. Before, he would have the first line as - "Kumusta ka na Meng?" now it's - "Kumusta na kayo ni Ivo?" Awwww! He's the sweetest Daddy ever...

Hopefully he could go back home by this February as I am planning to have a 4D ultrasound for baby Ivo...

Baby Ivo, just stay strong and healthy in Mommy's tummy, we'll gonna meet soon! And it's very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment