Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 27 February 2010

Updating my Checklist...

Here are what have been done so far - still a long way to go!

- full name for baby Ivo -> we've already finalized it but it's a secret for now :P
- baby bag
- things to bring to the hospital for my delivery (they said that I should start packing them now)
- first baby Ivo's suits -> done
- crib -> the daddy is very picky, so he's in charge of it, not yet done
- stroller -> the daddy is very picky, so he's in charge of it, not yet done
- feeding accessories
- sleeping accessories
- bathing accessories
- toiletries for baby Ivo
- and a baby room -> decided not to decorate our room to be a baby room, we'll just give him his own room once he's already 3-4 years old

Need to get the baby bag very soon. I'm planning to do my next shopping this coming weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment