Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 27 February 2010

On my 7th Month

It's been weeks since my last post. Not that I have nothing to share but I was too busy for the past weeks. Everything is happening too fast right now. In work, house, pregnancy, wheeeew a lot more to mention but good thing about it... I am learning from it everyday... :)

On my 7th month, I feel like it's very very near already. I feel like I am cramming... I feel like I no longer have enough time to prepare. Gosh, I was preparing since my first trimester and I am not yet done! Yes, I am not yet done... hehehe. Here are the happenings on my 7th month -

  • my Natalbes vitamin was removed, so the baby wont get bigger

  • had an anti tetanum shot (twice), in preparation for my delivery, not for me but for the baby

  • checkup routine with the OB is now done every two weeks until I give birth to the baby, before it was monthly

  • the baby is becoming more active even at night thus it's giving me some sleepless nights, sometimes it hurts but I am definitely loving it

  • I feel like my weight got doubled, I now look different, my face got bigger specially my nose... hahaha... my feet got bigger too... and of course my tummy is undeniably got bigger
Ivo, two more months... please stay healthy and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment