Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Feeling my Baby's Kick

I would say that one of the precious moments during pregnancy is when you start feeling him inside your tummy through his different moves. Well, I don't know what movements are those but I can feel that he's like doing a kickboxing inside my tummy! Ivo normally moves around 6 o'clock in the afternoon. He will become more active when I lie down to bed around 11 o'clock in the evening. I'm currently on my 30th week and he's getting more active each day. What a little boy!!! How I wish his Dad can actually feel his kicks. I got nervous if in a day I can't feel him moving. I used to talk to him asking him to move then eventually he will give me some small punches... waaaa I am loving it. I already forgot the hardships during my early pregnancy, hahaha! This makes me even more excited to see him.

God knows how happy I am to have Ivo in our life. My only wish right now is for him to be healthy and normal.

Daddy and Mommy are both excited to have you in our life Ivo... ♥♥♥

Ouch! He's kicking me again... that's my little boy! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment